Right Choice Janitorial Supply, LLC
6464 N Teutonia Avenue
PO Box 090553
Milwaukee, WI 53209
You will learn
- How to market your services; everything from cold calling, mail, internet to target marketing will be discussed
- How to improve closing rates on new accounts
- Secrets of offering your customers the best value without having to be the cheapest janitorial service contractor
- Learn several proposal methods that have proven results. Including a hands-on exercise in which the instructors will walk you through the bidding and estimating process. You will get to do an actual bid/proposal from start to finish.
- How to up-sell add-on services that could net you thousands of extra income a year
- How to keep current customers feeling that you are the best value even if your competition is offering lower prices
Bob Merkt is the owner of MEGA – The Merkt Educational Group and Associates. He has been in the cleaning and training business for almost 30 years. MEGA is a division of Kettle Moraine Professional Cleaners, Inc. Bob, along with his wife Linda, are the owners/operators. (We have been business for over 25 years.) Kettle Moraine Professional Cleaners, Inc, a is full service commercial custodial, carpet, upholstery and hard surface floor cleaning company. Kettle Moraine Professional Cleaners also has a full service residential cleaning division offering carpet, upholstery and hard surface floor care.
Bob is an invited speaker at industry events, author and contributor to many industry publications. He is an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification (IICRC) approved instructor. In addition he is an IICRC Master Cleaner and past chair of the IICRC Floor Care Technician (FCT) Committee. Past President of the Association of Wisconsin Cleaning Contractors (AWCC)
He is an instructor specializing in training the adult learner. He performs his classes and hands-on training in an energetic, humorous and easy to comprehend style that his students enjoy.
“Enthusiasm, very knowledgeable and well spoken.” “His personality is perfect for providing group training.”
“He has a great sense of humor, knew his subject matter and kept the course light and fun.”
“Showed a personal interest in every student, very in depth about all subjects willing to answer all questions.”
“He owns his own cleaning business and it shows, you can tell he has real world experiences, I like that in an instructor, I know I can trust what he says.”